Getting girls into STEM: We Can Do it!
Join our movement:
Date: Wednesday 25 February
Venue: Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED
We’re bringing together business executives, senior HR professionals and thought-leaders at our forthcoming panel event on Wednesday 25 February at the IOD in London; to discuss what we can do to encourage the uptake of STEM careers, ensuring we have a workforce fit for the future.
We will be launching our 360-degree research project, The Gender Agenda, uncovering the views of employers, employees, recruiters and students about uptake in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
We are delighted to announce that our expert panel will include:
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Cabinet Office Minister and former Engineer
- Lucie Sarif, Head of Planning and Strategy, Lady Geek
- Rebecca Simpson, UK Young Engineer of the Year
- Victoria Martin, Senior Structural Engineer at Expedition Engineering
- Dr Hannah Fry, lecturer in the Mathematics of Cities, University College London
- Greet Brosens, Group Corporate Sales Director at Adecco Group UK & Ireland
Interested in attending?
Please register your interest by Friday 20th February 2015 via our website.
Due to an already high level of interest in the event, we will be confirming places on a first come, first serve basis.