Adecco Group UK & Ireland - Competition Terms and Conditions
1. There will be one winner and the Prize is dinner for two at Aqua Shard, Level 31, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG (“Prize”), the value of which will be disclosed only to the competition winner.
About the Competition
2. The Promoter of the competition is Adecco Group UK & Ireland, Millennium Bridge House, 2 Lambeth Hill, London EC4V 4BG (“Promoter”).
3. To be eligible to win the Prize, entrants must answer all four questions in Adecco Group UK & Ireland’s online survey – ‘The Gender Agenda – Why are girls stepping out of STEM?’ survey – answers must be submitted by 11.59pm on Wednesday 28 January 2015.
4. By entering into the competition you give the Promoter permission to contact you, should you win the competition, within 28 days of the competition closing date, via the email address you provide when submitting your survey answers.
Entering the Competition
5. Entry is open between 2.30pm on Thursday 15 January 2015 until 11.59pm on Wednesday 28 January 2015.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. All Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value, if necessary, at the Promoters' discretion.
8. The competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over.
9. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted or incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or automated means will not be accepted.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. The winner will be drawn at random from entries received within the specified competition timeframe – there is only one Prize of dinner for two at Aqua Shard.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 working days of the competition closing date. Following such notification, the Prize will be despatched to the postal address provided within 5 working days.
13. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or the Prize is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize and an alternate winner may be selected. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. Please allow 10 working days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
15. The Promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the UK & Ireland. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
17. The Promoter shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant caused by (i) technical problems of any kind which limit or prevent any person’s participation in the competition; (ii) any loss or damage arising from allocation of the prize; (iii) any act or omission of any third party; or (iv) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to the Prize in transit to the winner.