Adecco Group UK & Ireland
Online Competition Terms and Conditions
- The First prize is a Bliss Chocolate Hamper
- The Second prize is an Apple iPad 2 Wifi Only 16GB White ; and each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”.
About the Competition
- The Promoter of the competition is Adecco Group UK & Ireland, Millenium Bridge House, 2 Lambeth Hill, London EC4V 4BG (“Promoter”).
- By entering into the competition you agree to have your name published online at the Promoter’s website.
- The Promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winners and their city/town of residence.
Entering the Competition
- Entry is open between 1pm on Thursday 10th April until 11.50 pm on Sunday 1st June 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- All Prizes are subject to availability, and the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the Promoters' discretion.
10. Entrants are required to meet the entry criteria and correctly complete the entry form but no other purchase is necessary.
11. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
12. Employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected to the Promoter or any of its related companies or with the administration of this online promotion are not eligible to enter.
13. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or automated means will not be accepted.
14. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. The winners will be drawn at random from those entrants with the correct answer after the closing date by an independent judge. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 7 working days of the closing date. Following such notification, the Prizes will be despatched to the postal address provided on entry.
17. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or the prize is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize and an alternate winner may be selected. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. Please allow 5 working days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
19. A list of the winners will be available one week after the closing date online at the Promoter’s website http://www.adeccogroupuk.co.uk/
20. The Promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
22. The Promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
23. The Promoter shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant caused by (i) technical problems of any kind which limit or prevent any person’s participation in the competition; (ii) any loss or damage arising from allocation of the prize; (iii) any act or omission of any third party; or (iv) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to the Prize in transit to the winner.
24. The competition will be governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. In the event that any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.